Thursday, June 5, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - With A Silver Accent








Once again, it's thursday. This week's Golden Oldie Thursday theme's "with a silver accent"




My base color is Contrary Polish Bright Night, a dark midnight blue jelly with flakie shimmer in various shades of blue. My pictures show three thin coats.





For my accent nails I used Barry M Silver Foil and MoYou London Greek Mythology Collection plate 06. One coat of KBshimmer Clearly On Top provided a glassy finish.









Contrary Polish are available at Llarowe, Femme Fatale, Mei Mei's SignaturesNorway Nails and Rainbow Connection (UK only).


As always, please check out the other GOT manis below.



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and classy! I love Bright Nights but find myself not always willing to spend the time to build up the Contrary Polishes - I know - shame on me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you only have time to slap on a quick mani, Contrary Polish definitely is the wrong brand. I wouldn't want to wear/apply them every day, either. But the effect is so worth the time it takes for these polishes to build up <3

      Delete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous deep blue this is <3 Love the design on the accent nail, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melissa! Contrary Polish really know how to add depth to their polishes (sadly, at the cost of opacity, but they usually build up nicely).

      Delete
  3. Das silberne Stamping ist superschick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That stamping is perfect, and I love these deep dark shade :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm absolutely into these dark shades, too <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...