Monday, June 16, 2014

A Box, Indied - Love Ya Beach!






The new A Box, Indied, has arrived last week, so this week I can show you all four polishes. The first one is Girly Bits Love Ya Beach!





As base color I used Catrice Entering Atlantis (Le Grand Bleu Collection), a shimmer polish in a shade somewhere between navy and steel blue with a subtle pink shimmer. I used two coats and honestly, I had a hard time applying it. The formula's not bad, a little on the thick side, but the brush is just aweful, more like a broom than a brush...








Then I added one coat of Love Ya Beach!, a clear base with gold and copper hexes in various sizes between small and absolutely tiny, small blue and medium aqua hexes. You could probably wear Love Ya Beach! alone in three or four coats. The one coat I used didn't dry too gritty, one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top was enough for a smooth finish.

















Girly Bits polishes are available at her own storeLlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures. Love Ya Beach! is exclusive to the june "A Box, Indied". The box with five products is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).


2 comments:

  1. A broom instead of a brush - you crack me up :-D! What a shame because the polish is a beauty! Great combination with the glitter - love it - guete Wuchestart xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Broom might sound funny, but I can tell you, it really isn't... (you should have heard me swear while applying it :-p)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...