Thursday, June 12, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Red





 




For today's Golden Oldie Thursday theme - red - I've chosen one of the first indie polishes I've ever bought: Hare a positive (A positive is, in fact, my blood type).





a positive has a raspberry red jelly base filled with silver hexes in three sizes. The jelly base is very sheer, even after three coats it wasn't opaque, but the hex glitters hid the nail line and made it wearable. Through the jelly base, the hexes look white, but they are in fact silver. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top was enough for a smoth finish.










Later I added one coat of H&M Matte topcoat.








Have a look at the other ladies' red nails



8 comments:

  1. I love, love, love the matte effect of a-positive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kuhler Name und witzig, dass es deine Blutgruppe ist :D Meine wäre es nicht...gibt's da zu jeder Blutgruppe einen Lack? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich glaube, das hier ist der einzige "Blutgruppen-Lack", ich hätte jedenfalls noch keinen anderen gesehen. Aber da es ja auf die Blutgruppe abgestimmte Diäten gibt, gibt es sicher auch bestimmte Farben, die je nach Blutgruppe besser oder schlechter passen sollen ;-)

      Delete
  3. Awwww beautiful!!! I like both versions - shiny and matte! H&M does a matte Top Coat? Had no idea ;-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never checked if the matte top coat is sold in Switzerland, too, I bought mine in Norway last summer.

      Delete
  4. This is very pretty! It looks great with both matte and regular top coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...