Saturday, June 7, 2014

Havana Gold






For today I have a new stamped mani to show you.




As base color I used two coats of Flormar Satin Matte Havana, a golden brown foil polish that dries to a satin matte (duh) finish. The polish consists of a myriad of tiny glitter particles in various shades of gold, brown and even green. I bought this one on my trip to Milan this Easter, I don't know if this brand is available in Switzerland.








Then I used Pueen plate 59 (of the "Stamping Buffet") and Barry M Gold Foil to add the stamped pattern. On each nail I used another part of the stamping plate, but I'm not absolutely sure wether I like the outcome, or if it would have been better to use the same pattern on each nail...

No topcoat for this mani, it would have destroyd the satin matte look.











9 comments:

  1. Wow, das seidenmatte Finish gefällt mir super toll *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich stehe momentan voll auf matte Lacke, erst letzte Woche ist eine grosse Matt-Lack-Bestellung angekommen :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and I really like the varying pattern - to me it looks like a piece of brocate spread over your nails - very classy!!!! Schöni Pfingste <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention - Flormar is available with Douglas in Basel, tell me if you want something, will you???

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, hon! If I need/want a specific Flormar polish, I'll tell you :-)

      Delete
  3. I love matte! Snd Polished Marvels is right - it is like brokat, really classy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love matte, too, and as I recieved a big order last week, there are many matte stampings to come :-)

      Delete
  4. I can't stop scrolling back to stare at it some more, gorgeous mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melissa, that's the reason why I blog: here my nails are stared at, irl nobody notices them... ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...