Thursday, June 19, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Free Choice







This week's Golden Oldie Thursday theme is free choice. Well, that makes it easy, I only got around 1300 polishes to chose from... ;-)





I chose Emily de Molly Dark Forces, the black sibling of Cosmic Forces and Oceanic Forces. Dark Forces (am I the only one thinking of Star Wars right now?) has a black jelly base filled with silver holographic hexes in mulitple sizes and big silver holographic saucers. I used three coats for opacity and had no issues with application. After a good shake of the bottle, even the big circle glitters came out willingly. For a smooth and glossy finish I used one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.













Emily de Molly polishes are available on Etsy (Australia only), at Llarowe, at Mei Mei's Signatures and at Norway Nails.


Please take a look at what the other ladies chose for today:



4 comments:

  1. I always discover new brands and colors, effects and combinations I had no idea existed on your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the internet a fantastic invention? ;-)
      (I'm sure my bank account hates the internet, I would spend maybe 1/3 if it didn't exist)

      Delete
  2. No need to try to explain how beautiful I think this polish is right? And in my untrieds.... eyeroll ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sitting in my untrieds for over a year, too. Obviously, since it's part of Golden Oldie Thursday :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...