Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Twelve Buff Vampires Drumming






Work appropriate glitter again, today (I had a lot of business meetings in the last weeks...)





I started with OPI My Vampire Is Buff (Euro Centrale Collection), a pale, slightly peach colored cream. I used three easy coats.





On top of My Vampire Is Buff I added one coat of Pahlish Twelve Drummers Drumming, a "Nude crelly base with small copper hex, medium copper hex, medium copper squares, small iridescent orange color shifting glitter, and tiny gold fleck shimmer".
(Source: Pahlish)












I really liked how this combo looked, but it was still a little too flashy for the meeting, so I matted it with Essence Soft Touch Topcoat.







 


Twelve Drummers Drumming was part of the 12 Days Of Christmas Collection and is still available on Etsy. Other Pahlish polishes are also available at Llarowe.



14 comments:

  1. Love it!
    This OPI has such a nice shade. I have it on right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      The OPI has a great shade for neutral manis :-)

      Delete
  2. The colour shifting glitter and gold shimmer is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! I can't really understand why there are still some bottles left three months after Christmas, it seems to be not really popular...?

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous Aglaya! This is a perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schade...hätte ich man My Vampire is Buff mitgenommen, den Tag gabs ihn noch im Müller. Und heut war er weg. Dabei ist die Nuance doch sooo hübsch :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Über's Internet ist er noch problemlos erhältlich. Oder bestellst du nich gerne aus dem Ausland? Vielleicht findest du ihn ja noch in einer anderen Filiale?

      Delete
  5. You know what, I usually don't like square glitter mixed with round, but I love it here, especially layered over My Vampire Is Buff! Perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like butterscotch ice-cream! Wish she was still selling it so that I could grab a bottle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beautiful polish, but I doubt they'll ever bring it back, since it's from the Christmas 2012 collection...

      Delete
  7. This looks like butterscotch ice-cream! Wish she was still selling it so that I could grab a bottle

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like butterscotch ice-cream! Wish she was still selling it so that I could grab a bottle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...