Thursday, April 18, 2013

Star's Lament





Like yesterday, today's indie polish contains holo glitters, but that's about the only thing they've got in common (well, they're both gorgeous, so they've got two things in commom ;-)  )





Femme Fatale's star lament has a black jelly base filled with holographic small and microglitters. As the jelly base is very sheer, I layered two coats over a black creme (Manhattan 1010N), as it would take endless coats to get it opaque on it's own.




Application was good, I had no issues and it dried pretty fast. I finished with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.













Femme Fatale polishes are available at their shop (Australia only), Llarowe and Harlow & Co.

7 comments:

  1. *___* STARSTRUCK! Love this polish! Looks like I really have a thing for blacks and scatter holos. I've been loving polishes like Zoya Storm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Storm is still in my untried drawer. I should change that soon :-)

      Delete
  2. Schade, dass die Lacke immer nur mit farbiger Base richtig geil sind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das ist eben das Dilemma: blickdichter Lack überdeckt den Glitter, da muss man sich als Hersteller entscheiden, was wichtiger ist, ein deckender Lack oder sichtbarer Glitter...

      Delete
  3. Awwww here she is - my favorite black glitter!!! It looks awesome at two coats too. Stunning on you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...