Saturday, April 6, 2013

Jellybean





A classic indie polish today: Candeo Colors Jellybean.






"Jellybean has a creamy yellow base with chartreuse, lime and pink shimmer. Pink, purple and turquoise hex glitter is in the mix."
(Source: Candeo Colors)








In my eyes, the chartreuse, lime and pink are not shimmer, but square microglitter. The hex glitters are all the same size and are spreading evenly. I had no issues applying the polish, but I found out that it dries pretty slowly. The darker dot on my thumb was my touching the polish to check if it was at least dry to the touch. As you see, it wasn't.






I finished with one coat of Essie Good to Go.


Candeo Colors are available on their website or at Llarowe.




2 comments:

  1. Awww you wear yellow SOOO well, Jellybean is absolutely cute on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine! I didn't think yellow is my color, but apparently I'm wrong ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...