Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dear Hearts




Pink polish today to distract you from the grey weather ;-)





Today's polish is All That Glitters Dear Hearts, one of the first indie polishes I ever ordered. "Dear Hearts glitter nail polish I created with Valentine's in mind but can be worn and enjoyed year round! It has a pink chrome base with silver glitters in various shapes/colors and is loaded pink, red, lavender hearts."
(Source: All That Glitters)




Application was easy, only the hearts needed a little fishing ad placing. I used three coats and finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast. The hearts still stuck out a little through the topcoat, but I guess that's normal with glitters this size.



 







Dear Hearts is no longer available, but there are lots of other gorgeous All That Glitters polishes on Etsy.


5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...