Monday, April 8, 2013

Deep Space Dive Bar





As a total geek and Sci-Fi junkie, a polish named Deep Space is bound to capture my heart :-)





The base color for this mani is Essie Dive Bar, a dark teal shimmer. It's a little sheer but buildable, I used three coats. It looks really multichrome in the bottle shot, but it's not. But I still like it :-)





Then I added one coat of Candeo Deep Space, "a semi-sheer base that is deep green, but under certain lighting conditions will color shift to blue/purple. It contains micro teal glitter and a light sprinkle of large silver holo hex glitter to give the polish depth."
(Source: Candeo Colors)




In my eyes, it's a little too sheer to be worn on it's own, but Deep Space makes a great layering polish.













Deep Space dries not too gritty, I finished with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.


Candeo Colors are available on their website or at Llarowe.


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful mani!!! I ogled Deep Space more than once - I might have to take the next step and add it to my shopping cart ;-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you should. And then, in a few weeks, the next step is clicking on "Checkout" ;-)

      Delete
  2. Love this combo! That Essie polish looks SO pretty in the bottle, too bad the multichrome effect doesn't show on the nail :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. I've seen the multichrome effect in the bottle only after I've bought it, so I wasn't disappointed.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...