Saturday, April 13, 2013

Jawbreaker





Today I have a "classic" for you, Pretty & Polished Jawbreaker.






Jawbreaker is "a white base splattered with the best original jawbreaker colors! This polish has a sheer white base that can become opaque with just two nice layers. Packed with blue, green, yellow, red, and purple glitters in all different shapes and sizes!"
(Source: Pretty & Polishes Etsy shop)


There are various white based polishes with multi-colored glitter available nowadays, but as far as I know, Jawbreaker was the first.











I used three thin coats and one coat of Essie Good to Go. I had no problems with the formula, but I had to "fish" for the larger red squares.



Pretty & Polished are available on Etsy.


7 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty - I agree, I think Jawbreaker was first - at least it was the first glitter in a white base I owned. I still think it is one of the prettiest of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you might like this. Glitters in black or white jelly base, and you're hooked, right? ;-)

      Delete
    2. You know me too well by now - LOL - absolutely right!!!

      Delete
  2. Der ist cool!
    Mal einer, der nicht so pastellig ist, sondern wirklichen knallfarbenen Glitter hat - gefällt mir richtig gut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, mit Pastell hat der gar nichts am Hut ;-)

      Delete
  3. Besonders interessant finde ich, dass hier mit Grundfarben beim Glitter gearbeitet wurde. Sieht man nicht so oft und erinnert mich an Tempera Farben aus dem Kunstunterricht. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stimmt, das wäre mir jetzt gar nicht aufgefallen, aber du hast absolut recht :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...