Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pegasus





Today I have another "classic" to show you: Hare polish Pegasus.










Pegasus is part of "The First Collection". I guess this means it was one of the first colors this brand ever sold, but as it was very popular, they brought it back :-)

Pegasus has a delicate lilac jelly base filled with silver hex glitters in three sizes. The glitters look white through the jelly base, but they really are silver.

Application was easy, but I'd recommend a good shake (or roll) before application to prevent the glitters from sticking together. I used three coats for opacity.














I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast.


Hare polishes are available on Etsy or at Llarowe.


6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...