Thursday, April 11, 2013

To Buy Or Not To Buy Purple Stuff





Purple Stuff for today. Purple... polish... stuff...





My base color is Essie To Buy Or Not To Buy, a nice lilac with a strong blue shimmer (hard to catch with my camera, though).








Then I added one dabbed coat of ILoveNailpolish Purple Stuff. "This good “stuff” was made using a combination of purple, wine, periwinkle, and white glitters along with a dash of white bars."
(Source: ILoveNailpolish)




I had no issues applying Purple Stuff, no fishing or placing the glitters needed. As you can see (or at least guess), there are also some holo particles in the clear base (and some huge bubbles in the topcoat, sorry for that). I finished this mani with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast, as Purple Stuff dried pretty gritty. 














ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy and at their own shop.



12 comments:

  1. Ui, schick!
    Die Kombination gefällt mir richtig gut, aber es ist ja auch lila - was sollte man daran denn nicht mögen ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. To buy or not to buy is one of my all time favourite, I looooove it! But the combo with this glitter bomb is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like it.
      The best thing about To Buy Or Not To Buy: Coop City, Sale, Fr. 7.- :-)

      Delete
  3. Hmm, so einen fliederfarbenen Lack bräuchte ich ja auch noch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bei den aktuellen Frühlingskollektionen gibt es zurzeit ja genügend Auswahl :-)

      Delete
  4. This is a great combo!! I love that Essie polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL what a great title for a great post!!! Love your combination, such a beautiful and delicate mani <3 - suits you soooo well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christine! I always try to combine the polish names in the post title, but I still chose the combinations by color and not by name ;-)

      Delete
  6. I tried this exact colour combination. The raisin matte glitters are totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...