Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Jump Through Five Gold Rings





I have to admit, I'm still not done with showing you Christmas polishes. I hope you'll forgive me...





My base color on this mani is Pahlish Five Gold Rings (12 Days of Christmas Collection), "a sheer black base with gold shimmer and chunky gold flakes".
(Source: Pahlish).




I layered one coat over a black creme (Manhattan 1010N, as always) and had no issues with application. The dense gold flakes make this polish look more brown than black.

On my ring finger I added one dabbed coat of DIFFERENTdimension Rake, Crunch, JUMP, " a great fall layering polish, packed full of neutral colored glitters that remind me of the leaf piles I would rake up, crunch & jump into as a child!"
(Source: DIFFERENTdimension)




No problems with application here either. I finished this mani with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food over the ring finger and one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails over all of them.















Sadly, neither of these two polishes is still available. But you'll find other gorgeous polishes by Pahlish on Etsy and at Llarowe. Different Dimension polishes can be found on Etsy or at Llarowe.



8 comments:

  1. Was für ein tolles NOTD! Ich liebe es. Würde ich am liebsten sofort nachpinseln, leider habe ich weder einen schwarzen, noch Gold-Glitter Lack. Besonders schön: du lackierst ordentlich. Das finde ich bei Nägeln wichtig, sonst sieht es (egal wie schön das NOTD ist) einfach unordentlich aus und lenkt vom eigentlichen Look ab.. :)

    Vica von 1690mm.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank für das liebe Kompliment! Ich muss zugeben, so ordentlich lackiere ich eigentlich gar nicht, ich muss immer noch mit Aceton und einem schmalen Pinsel nachkorrigieren ;-)

      Delete
  2. Both, the Palish and Different Dimension are awesome!!!! And they look great when combined :-). If push comes to shove I would give the Palish my preference. As of late I love those kind of dark finer glitters, shimmers, sparkles :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...