Thursday, April 25, 2013

Supernova






Those of you who have been reading my blog for some time now know how much I love black jelly polishes with glitter. This one is no exception: Aphrodite Lacquers Supernova.





Supernova is a "black jelly polish, with dark pink, light pink, and silver glitter"
(Source: Aphrodite Lacquers).





It seems to be quite a bestseller, I bought mine in june (!) and it's still available. It's pretty rare for an indie polish to be around for such a long time.

Application was easy, I layered one coat over a black creme (Manhattan 1010N) and finished with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.



















Aphrodite Lacquers, including Supernova are available on Etsy.












6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! I love the brightness of the glitters in the dark base. I actually just bought a few of my first polishes from Aphrodite Lacquers. They're from the Romes and Jules collection and I can't wait until they get here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure they'll be lovely. Supernova was acutally part of my very first indie order :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...