Saturday, December 1, 2012

Blue Indies







Another multiple indie post today, this time in blue.





I started with two coats of China Glaze Kinetic Candy (Electropop collection), a slightly muted pastel blue.
















On my thumb, I added two coats of Candeo Glacier "a refreshing blue base with holographic shimmer, small teal hex, small blue squares and multiple sizes of silver glitter."
(Source: Llarowe)

There are also black hexes and microglitter in black, silver and blue.


























Next, on my index finger, I used two coats of All that Glitters Very Peacock-ish. "Very Peacock-ish has a blue/green pearly base with small blue and green glitters in various colors, shapes and sizes as well as gold and black opal (black/navy/dark purple) large hexes scattered throughout. This is one colorful polish and totally the color of a peacock - hence the name. ;)"
(Source: All that Glitters Etsy shop).

The large hexes didn't want to come out of the bottle, so a little fishing and dabbing was necessary.


















On my middle finger you see two coats of KBShimmer Watercolor. "While this blue is not as bright as the others neons, this is no baby blue.  This polish starts with the blue base.  To the base, I started with purple glitters in two sizes, a bright blue and a satin purple.  I then loaded it with royal blue large hex, pink holographic hex and magenta hex glitters.  It is finished with micro pink and larger sliver holographic glitters for some added sparkle.  This polish was inspired by a watercolor painting I recently saw, where the pinks, purples and blues just flowed into one another, it was stunning, as stunning as I hope you find this polish."
(Source: KBShimmer)

It really looks like a watercolor painting with the deeper layers of glitter shlightly blurred. 

This one can be worn with no undies, it's opaque with three to four coats.




















My ring finger shows two coats of Pahlish Dance Across The Sea (Discontinued), a "teal-leaning blue jelly base with small iridescent glitter, blue/green shimmer, small scattered blue hex."
(Source: Pahlish Etsy shop)































Finally, on my pinkie finger, two coats of Pretty & Polished Pool Party, " a creamy light blue with a purple flash filled with random sized, shaped, and colored pieces of glitter."
(Source: Pretty & Polished Etsy shop)

Pool Party's discontinued, but there's a new version of it called Party at Joe's.
















To finish I used one coat of Essie Good to Go.





Candeo Colors Polishes are available at Llarowe.

All That Glitters have their own Etsy store.

KBShimmer can be purchased at their store (US only) or at Harlow & Co.

Pahlish are sold on Etsy and at Llarowe.

Pretty & Polished are available on Etsy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...