Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Her Goose Got Cooked in the Afterglow





Stupid post title, isn't it? But thats how these two polishes are called, Cult Nails Afterglow and Crows Toes Her Goose Got Cooked.





I started with three coats of Cult Nails Afterglow "a copper infused with a subtle pink shimmer".
(Source: Cult Nails)

The pink shimmer may look pretty subtle on my pictures (you can see it best in the bottle shot), but in real life it's more like "Bam! In your face!", not so subtle at all. Afterglow is pretty sheer, that's why I used three coats.










On top of Afterglow I added one dabbed coat of Crows Toes Her Goose Got Cooked, a clear base with pink, orange and golden hex glitters, golden microglitters and golden holographic hexes. The formula is pretty thick, but that's totally normal with these dense glitter polishes.



















I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.


Cult Nails polishes are available at their shop.


Crows Toes are sold at Llarowe and at Overall Beauty. Her Goose Got Cooked is a Llarowe exclusive and is only sold there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...