Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Winters






Winter is not only the current season, it's also the name of today's polish: Oopsie Daisies Winters.










"From the Earthbound Collection: A white creme base with blue and green glitter and sporadic pops of purple to represent the elusive sea creature, Nessie."
(Source: Oopsie Daisies Etsy shop)


The blue, green and purple glitters come in two sizes, plus blue microglitter. The white base is very sheer, I used four coats and it was still slightly translucent. If you want it completely opaque, I suggest to layer it over a white creme. I you prefer a semi-opaque look, two to three coats should be sufficient.





















I had no issues applying the polish, no fishing for glitters needed. I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer. 


Oopsie Daisies polishes are available on Etsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...