Monday, December 17, 2012

A Christmas Crow Maxxed Out






Today I have two Crows Toes holiday polishes for you.





As base color I used A Christmas Crow, a black jelly base with red shimmer and small golden glitters. The golden glitters are duochrome, depending on the angle, they look green! The shimmer and glitter is so dense, the polish looks brown instead of black. The jelly base is very sheer, so I decided to layer two coats of A Christmas Crow over one coat of a black creme (Manhattan 1010N).





On my ring finger, I added one dabbed coat of Maxxed Out, a clear base with lots of different sized gold and holographic hex glitters (there are some bar glitters, too. Just not on my right hand). While some of the glitters look green, blue or purple on my pictures, they're not, it's just the amazing holographic effect. The glitter is extremely dense in this polish, one coat hides the base color almost completely.





I finished with one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.















Maxxed Out and other Crows Toes polishes are available at Llarowe and Overall Beauty, while A Christmas Crow is a Llarowe exclusive.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Aglaya! what a fantastic polish Maxxed Out is! That macro shot is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You obviously arrived save and sound in Argentina, that's great to know. I was actually almost glad the sun didn't shine when I was wearing Maxxed Out, it's so sparkly, I think you could go blind if you look at it in direct sunlight ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...