Friday, December 7, 2012

Golden Years for Ocean of Alloys





Today I have two Hare polishes from the Finder's Keepers Fall 2012 Collection to show you.





As base color, I used three coats of NYX Girls Robotic, a dark  teal with a gorgeous shimmer. On my ring finger I used three coats of Manhattan  78K , a pretty old aqua shimmer.





Then I added one coat of Golden Years. Golden Years is described as "A semi-sheer navy blue jelly packed full of gold glitter in squares and hexes in all kinds of sizes, mysterious iridescent blue glitter, navy blue hexes and delicate gold flecks. "
(Source: Hare polish blog)









On my ring finger I added two coats of Hare Ocean of Alloys. "This is a dusty light blue jelly with a mixture of gold and copper glitter in both hexes and squares in several different sizes. Mysterious iridescent blue glitter is scattered throughout, as well as delicate gold flecks."
(Source: Hare polish blog)











I finished with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer. 








I had absolutely no issues with the Hare polishes. The formula is great on both polishes. No fishing for glitters, no dabbing the polish on. Drying time was good, too. 



You can get Hare polishes on Etsy or at Llarowe.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mani! I repeat myself, but blue suits you like a dream. And I love the close ups! it looks like a whole galaxy there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia, I'm glad you like it. Blue is my favourite color, and I've got lots of blue polishes to show you ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...