Monday, December 3, 2012

Cocoa Nut






Cocoa Nut is part of KBShimmer's Holiday Collection.




Cocoa Nut is "a chocolate brown polish loaded with berry colored glitter in several shades of pink. 
Micro gold adds a hint of shimmer and shine. Inspired by chocolates truffles filled with raspberries, 
this polish will make you crave chocolate."
(Source: KBShimmer)









































I'm always craving chocolate, I don't need a polish for that ;-)
But Cocoa Nut is a really nice polish, glittery in a not too obvious way (if you only look at a distance).

I finished with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer.



KBShimmer polishes are available at their store (US only) or at Harlow & Co.






2 comments:

  1. sieht echt toll aus, schöner Nagellack :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank. Schokolade mit Himbeeren trifft es ziemlich gut, finde ich :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...