Thursday, December 20, 2012

Fathomless





This mani shows four coats of Girly Bits Fathomless (Christmas Collection), "a deep teal, with glowy blue/green micro glitters that peek through the jelly lacquer."
(Source: Girly Bits)












Fathomless looks teal in the bottle, but on the nails (at least on my nails) it looks more forest green than teal. It's pretty sheer, I used four coats and it still wasn't 100% opaque.











I finished with one coat of Essie Good to Go.



Girly Bits polishes are available at her own storeLlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...