Monday, March 2, 2015

Why So Igneous?





Why So Igneous? is the name of today's polish. Why So Serious would have been a great name for this one, too, as ist somehow reminds me of The Joker (in the Heath Ledger interpretation).


 

Why So Igneous? has a very sheer dark purple jelly base with green and purple hex and square glitters. I decided to layer two coats over a dark blue (Essie Bobbing For Baubles) and finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.










Hare polishes are available on Etsy or at Llarowe.


4 comments:

  1. Oh this looks beautiful :-O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it, too, but my camera hates it, it just can't stand purple polishes or glitter... ;-)

      Delete
  2. Oh no! I just deleted my first comment AND your answer, only because I wanted to delete my reply since it didn't show like I wanted!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you don't delete my posts, or the complete blog ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...