Saturday, March 21, 2015

A Box, Indied - Endless Rainbows





The next "A Box, Indied" polish I want to show you is Glisten&Glow Endless Rainbow.





I started with Cult Nails Midnight Mist as a base color. Midnight Mist das a brown (slightly olive leaning) jelly base with pink shimmer. The picture shows two coats.








Then I added another thick coat of Midnight Mist and just blobbed on Endless Rainbow, a medium pink holographic, directly with the bottle brush on the still wet base. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.













Glisten & Glow polishes are available at their own store, Llarowe, Color4Nails, Rainbow Connection and Overall Beauty. Endless Rainbows is exclusive to the march "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as one-month-only or as subscription ($50 per box).

4 comments:

  1. Ob your middle finger it looks almost like e pawprint. Like both colors and your choice of application very!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon <3
      I would have been a pretty small animal with paws only as big as my fingernails ;-)

      Delete
  2. I like it! The colors work really well together and I just love the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...