Thursday, March 26, 2015

A Box, Indied - Magically Delicious





The fourth polish of the march "A Box, Indied" is Colors by Llarowe Magically Delicious.





Magically Delicious is a medium lilac holo. I used three coats (plus one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top) on my ring and middle finger.




On my other fingers I applied two coats of Mentality Regal, a plum shimmer with a matte finish. For the stamping I used Sugar Bubble plate SB 019 (available at DRK nails) and Magically Delicious. No topcoat, to preserve the matte finish of Regal.
















Colors By Llarowe are available at Llarowe and at Harlow & Co. Magically Delicious is exclusive to the march "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).


Mentality polishes are available at Big Cartel and at Harlow&Co., where I bought mine.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, the effect is subtle, but it looks vvvery cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa, I'm glad you like it :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...