Saturday, March 28, 2015

A Box, Indied - Serendipity






Last but not least, the fifth polish of the march "A Box, Indied": Girly Bits Serendipity.


 

Serendipity is a pastel pink holo with small hex glitters in two shades pf pink, one a little more blue leaning than the other. I used three coats and finished with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.











Girly Bits polishes are available at her own storeLlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures. Serendipity is exclusive to the march "A Box, Indied". The box with five products is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh what a gorgeous one this is! I love the gold and pink hue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some day I have to ask you for your adress and send you all the "A Box, Indied" polishes you really love, but just aren't my color :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...