Saturday, March 14, 2015

Open Fields





For today I have another one of the ILNP Multichrome Flakies to show you: Open Fields.







The flakies in Open Fields are shifting from blue over teal and green to yellow. As base color I used two coats of OPI Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow (Spain Collection). To add Open Fields I used a dabbing motion to get the glitter density up. One Coat of KBShimmer Clearly Op Top finsihed this mani.











ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy and at their own shop.



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...