Thursday, March 5, 2015

Masquerade






It's time for another one of the lovely ILNP Multichromes: Masquerade.




And that's how Barbra (Miss ILNP herself) describes Masquerade: "Masquerade is one of the strongest color shifting polishes in the Ultra Chrome line and it is gorgeous! At every turn, you’ll find Masquerade shifting through an incredible array of super bright pink, violet, red, copper, and a stunningly vibrant green.

I have to say it again, the color-shift in Masquerade is so intense it’s practically confusing! Without a doubt a head turner and easily distracting. You may need to wear gloves while driving :)"

I started with a black base (aEngland Camelot) and stamped over it using Masquerade and MoYou London Kaleidoscope Collection plate 09. As always. one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.











ILoveNailpolish are available on Etsy and at their own shop.


6 comments:

  1. amazing effect! I don't have any multicrome in my collection! but this one definitely caught my attention, your stamping is great btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nati. You don't have any multichromes?! But you NEED them ;-)

      Delete
  2. Kaleidoskope is definitively the ideal stamping pattern for this polish since it complenebts the colorshifting...
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessie, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out :-)

      Delete
  3. *gasp* that looks amazing <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...