Saturday, October 11, 2014

Off The Scale






After quite some time of all other colors, it's time for me to return to my favorite one: blue



This is Girly Bits Off The Scale. Pam (the creator of Girly Bits) describes it as "a super sparkly glitter top coat that can be built up in three coats or layered in one coat over your favourite shade."
I decided to wear it alone, and as announced, three coats were enough for opacity. The bigger glitters are douchrome, shifting from blue to aqua, while the smaller ones seem to be "just" blue. As most of these small glitter polishes are, Off The Scale is quite topcoat thirsty. I used two coats of KBShimmer Clearly On Top for a smooth finish.











Girly Bits polishes are available at her own storeLlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.

6 comments:

  1. It sparkles like a Disney Princess Dress! (Yes I admit I love these dresses) Thanks for glaming up my Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, beautiful shade of blue! And the duochrome glitters... ♥♥♥ Gorgeous swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, it really is a gorgeous polish

      Delete
  3. Sparklessssssss! :-) Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...