Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Box, Indied - The Witching Hour





The last of the october "A Box, Indied" polishes is Dollish Polish The Witching Hour.





I started with two coats of Girly Bits More Cowbells, a sky blue holo with tiny blue iridescent glitters.







Then I used The Witching Hour to create a ruffian mani. The Witching Hour is a very dark, almost black green with lots of teeny tiny glitters in all colors imaginable. Honestly, it reminds me more of Christmas than Halloween, in my eyes, it looks like a miniature christmas tree with colorful Christmas balls...

The Witching Hour dries to a matte and somewhat textured finish, I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top to bring out the sparkles.
















Dollish Polish are available at their store, at Llarowe and at Overall Beauty. This Ring Toss Is RIGGED! was exclusive to the july "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

Girly Bits polishes are available at her own storeLlaroweHarlow & Co.Overall Beauty and Mei Mei's Signatures.


2 comments:

  1. Das sieht sehr schick aus mit dem silbernen Möndchen unten. I like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...