Tuesday, October 28, 2014

52 Week Challenge - 80s / 3 Dark Colors









This week's 52 Week Challenge themes are 80s and/or 3 dark colors. As always, I combined both in one mani.





The three dark colors I used as base in a skittlette form.








My thumb and pinkie show Catrice Hyde In The Park (Check & Tweed Limited Eition), a dark fir green with a nice shimmer. I used two coats for opacity.





On my index finger I used two coats of Essie Cashmere Bathrobe (For The Twill Of It Fall 2013 Collection), a dark grey with glass fleck shimmer.





My ring and middle finger show Pretty Serious Hot Summer Nights, a lovely midnight blue with silver microglitter. Hot Summer Nightsis very opaque, I only used one coat.

Then I added a Tetris stamping using Vivid Lacquer plate VL005and Barry M Silver Foil. Tetris still is one of my favorite video game, and being born in the 80s, of course I had a GameBoy (the big grey one with the yellow display, I still have it, somewhere...) and played it for hours...









Pretty Serious polishes are available at their own shop and at numerous international stockists. I bought mine at MeiMei's Signatures.



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...