Saturday, October 25, 2014

A Box, Indied - The Ghost Banquo






Today I want to show you the first "A Box, Indied" contribution of one of my favorite indie brands: Pahlish The Ghost Banquo.




The Ghost Banquo has a deep red jelly base with gold and purple flakes and shimmer. I used three coats for opacity. For my accent nail I used Barry M Gold Foil and Bundle Monster plate BM-322. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top provided a glossy finish.












 Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel, at Overall Beauty and at Llarowe. The Ghost Banquo is exclusive to the october "A Box, Indied". The box is available at Llarowe as a one-time-only box or as a monthly subscription.


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...