Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween





Happy Halloween!

For today, I decided to copy this simple but quite fascinating mani by Squeaky Nails.




As base color I used Mentality polish Courage, a maroon matte shimmer (does this make any sense? Well, it's a shimmer polish with a matte finish). I used two coats for opacity.







For the spiderwebs, I used Bundle Monster holiday plate BM-H07 and silver Essence stamping polish. No topcoat on this mani, to keep the matte finish.













Mentality polishes are available at Big Cartel and at Harlow&Co., where I bought mine.


8 comments:

  1. This is a great polish combination for a Halloween mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, apparently it was a good idea to "steal" the mani ;-)

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love it!
    The maroon is soo beautiful and matte is always a favorite with me. And with the simple stamping its top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I know which kind of polish to bring along for your Christmas mani ;-)

      Delete
  3. Pretty! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your version! That base you used is SO pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the inspiration and your nice words :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...