Tuesday, October 14, 2014

52 Week Challenge - 60s / Matte or Texture









This week's 52 Week Challenge themes are 60s and/or matte or texture. As I did before, I decided to combine them both in one mani. I used this picture as an inspiration.




I started with two coats of OPI Tiffany Case, a light blue textured polish (already shown here on it's own). For the stamping I used white Essence stamping polish and Essie Bobbing for Baubles (shown here) with Bundle Monster plate BM-203 (I stamped, twice, once with each color). It didn't quite turn out the way I was hoping, but hey, that's life, right?














8 comments:

  1. that looks amazing! i love the effect you get from stamping over textured polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the first time I tired stamping over a textured polish, I'm glad you like it :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow, that looks interesting! Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... You remind me of my mum, when she tries something new to eat and she's not sure she likes it (or maybe is sure she doesn't) she always calls it "interesting" :-)

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's a brilliant manicure. Especially stamping over texture - I haven't yet mastered over normal polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gracithey <3
      Just keep practising, once you get the hang of it, stamping's quite easy :-)

      Delete
  4. this nail art looks so creative :)
    Thanks for sharing this mani with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank YOU for your kind words, Julia <3

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...