Tuesday, October 7, 2014

52 Week Challenge - 3 Color Gradient / Pink







For the second week of the 52 Week Challenge, the themes are 3 color gradient and/or pink. I used both themes in one mani.





I started with a plain white base (two coats of Essie Blanc). Using a fan brush and Kiko 245 (Pearly Dark Ruby), L'Oréal Chrome Shine 347 and 349 I added a gradient (yes, I know, the gradient is barely visible, but it's my blog, and when I say it's a gradient, then it is ;-)   ). One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.













6 comments:

  1. This scribbly nail art is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deborah <3
      I'm quite happy with how it turned out, it was my first try with this technique :-)

      Delete
  2. Hah, that looks cool. Very cool, actually :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melissa <3
      I have to admit, I liked this one even more than I expected to, when I thought about the design :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...