Monday, October 13, 2014

Don't Hesitate





Today I want t show you the Pahlish montly duo from march, Don't Hesitate (yes, I know it's october now...)





The base color is called Shadows Grow So Long and is a "Soft lavender cream with purple, lavender, and scattered iridescent charcoal flakes" (that's what Pahlish say about it). There are also golden flakes, Shannon forgot to mention them :-)

On my ring finger and thumb I dabbed one coat of the glitter topper Fireflies Under The Pines, a "Topcoat with satin lavender dots, lavender metallic glitter, and caramel metallic glitter accented by lavender-gold flake shimmer and iridescent purple hex" (this is the Pahlish description). Shannon also forgot to mention that some of the glitters are holographic. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.













 Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel, at Overall Beauty and at Llarowe. I bought mine at the Bigcartel shop.


2 comments:

  1. These two are so perfect together, and that glitter especially is super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love Pahlish polishes, especially the monthly duos, and I'm glad you like them, too :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...