Monday, October 27, 2014

A Box, Indied - This Is Halloween






It's not quite Halloween yet, but the name of today's "A Box, Indied" polish is This Is Halloween by Different Dimension.





This Is Halloween is a lilac holo with a subtle pink shimmer. I used three coats for opacity and had no issues with application.




I used Mentality polish Matriarch, a purple matte polish, and Lily Anna plate 14 to add this starry design. I did'nt use any topcoat on this one, as I wanted to keep the matte finish of Matriarch.













Different Dimension polishes can be found on Etsy, at Mei Mei's Signatures or at Llarowe. This Is Halloween is exclusive to the october "A Box, Indied". The box with five polishes is available at Llarowe as a one month only box or as subscription (50$ per box).

Mentality polishes are available at Big Cartel and at Harlow&Co., where I bought mine.

11 comments:

  1. This is jaw drop gorgeous, the stamping is flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stamping, so pretty! I bet you could do a really cute Christmas version as well with this design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melissa <3
      The pattern really is somewhat Christmas-ball like :-)

      Delete
  3. Que espetáculo arrasou belas unhas,
    Siga e curta o meu canal Nekitareis, tenha uma semana abençoada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muita obrigada

      (and that's about all the portugés I speak...)

      Delete
  4. Que lindoooo :))
    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muita obrigada

      (and that's about all the portugés I speak...)

      Delete
  5. uau desejando essa cor aqui no meio dos meus vidrinhos....Beijokas
    ...
    http://www.estilopropriobysir.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...