Monday, October 10, 2016

Monte d'Or





Another Pahlish polish for today, I sure hope you're not yet bored by them...





Monte d'Or is a greige polish with strong lilac undertones and golden and pink flakie shimmer. I used three coats for opacity.







For the stamping I used L'Oréal Chrome Shine 347 and Moyra stamping plate 03 Ornaments. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave this mani some extra shine.


















Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.



2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...