Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - tannengrün





Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is fir green.





My polish is Dollish Polish Black As Night, Black As Pitch, Blacker Than The Foulest Witch (what a long name!). It has a dark green shimmer base filled with tiny green and gold glitters, that give the polish a fir green look. I used two coats for opacity, that dried a little gritty, so I added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. As much as I love the brand, I have to admit that I wasn't happy with the formula. It's rather thick, which made application quite a task. The brush is cut somewhat irregular, so the use was even harder. This might be a problem with the mini bottle I bought, maybe it's not as bad with the regular sized bottle.








On top of Black As Night, Black As Pitch, Blacker Than The Foulest Witch I added some Kiko Mirror Nail Lacquer 626 Lawn Green using a fan brush. Another coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.










 Dollish Polish are available at their store.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...