Monday, October 17, 2016

Highline





One of my favorite Indie brands, ILNP, brought out a new collection, and of course I had to buy some bottles. Here's Highline, a new Ultrachrome.





"Highline is an all-star Ultra Chrome™ with a gloriously intense shift from pale gold, to deep bronze, to vibrant green. An absolute beauty to behold with an incredible array of vintage hues that will take your breath away!" (Source: ILNP). I realised that ILNP didn't tell everything about their polish: it's not only gold, bronze and green, but also pink and blue! My camera could't even catch all the colors in one picture. As usual with the ILNP Ultrachromes, to formula was very easy to work with, the polish was opaque with three thin coats.











For the stamping I used P2 Eternal and Moyra stamping plate 03 - Ornaments. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.













I wore this mani for my holidays in Greece, and since we had to stay longer than expected (air security strike), I wore it for a total of 11 days with only minor tipwear and one small chip on my left index! I really love ILNP polishes, not only for their gorgeous colors,, but also for their "long life". The picture below shows it on day 8 (with the Aegean Sea in the background).






ILNP polishes are available on Etsy and at their own shop.




4 comments:

  1. That base polish is absolutely STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love this brand so much: every ILNP polish is stunning!

      Delete
  2. Wow...it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...