Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - Silber





Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is silver.


 

I have to admit, my base color, Essence Glamour Girls (Metal Glam Trend Edition), isn't a true silver, but more of a white gold metallic. But it looks quite silver-y, depending on the light. I used two medium coats.





The stamping is made using P2 Eternal and MoYou London Illusion Collection plate 09. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.





 





2 comments:

  1. Very cool pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon! In my eyes, geometric patterns work best with black/silver combos...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...