Friday, October 28, 2016

26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Halloween in the wrong colours








At the end of october, of course this week's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas theme is Halloween, but in the wrong colors. Since Halloween manis usually are done in dark, bold colors, I decided to go pastel for this task.





All the (visible) polishes I used are MoYou London stamping polishes.

I started with a gradient using Winter Green (pistachio creme), Chill Out (periwinkle blue creme) and After The Storm (light grey creme) over a white base (P2 So Innocent, I totally forgot to add this one in the bottle shot), then stamped with Café Au Lait (beige creme) and Bundle Monster plate BM-H08. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.













Check out all the Halloween manis below



2 comments:

  1. What a fun theme again :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I love nail art challenges, they inspire me for manis I wouldn't think of otherwise... :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...