Friday, October 14, 2016

26 Great Nail Art Ideas - blue and silver








It's time for a new challenge! Today it's the first week of the 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge, and a lot of people are going to post our challenge mani every other week. This week's task is to create a blue and silver mani.





My base color is P2 Illustrious Opal (Secret Splendour LE) a very dark midnight blue shimmer with glassfleks in it. It's very pigmented, almost a one coater, but I still used two coats to even out some less than perfect patches.








For the stamping I used Barry M. Silver Foil and Über Chic plate 1-01. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top finished this mani.













You can check out all of the other participant's mani below



3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...