Friday, October 21, 2016

Gold Sansa





I haven't shown many fall manis yet, so it's time to start ;-)





My base color is Zoya Sansa (you know, winter is coming...), a dark purple filled with gold flakie shimmer. Sadly, the gold shimmer didn't really show on the nails, the shimmer looks just purple. I used two medium coats for opacity and had no issues with application.








On top of Sansa I stamped with Barry M. Gold Foil and MoYou London Landscape Collection plate 04. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the mani some extra shine.










2 comments:

  1. I love Sansa, such a great shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, but honestly, I like it better in the bottle with all the visible gold glitter...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...