Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Lacke in Farbe und bunt - orange






Lacke in Farbe und bunt is a weekly nail polish challenge by Lenas Sofa and Das Jahreszeitenhaus. Each week they have a new color scheme, and this week's color is orange.





I have to admit, my interpretation of "orange" is quite liberal, but Pumpkin Patch (by Pahlish) has at least orange undertones in its caramel colored base plus some orange and holo glitters. I used three coats and added one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.





For the stamping I used L'Oréal Chrome Shine 343 and  B. loves plates B.04 stamping plate. Another coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave it some extra shine.
















Pahlish polishes are available on Bigcartel and at Overall Beauty.


4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...