Friday, October 5, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite: Inspired by Horror Movie





 


October is Halloween month, so the Nail Crazies Unite want to see manis inspired by horror movies.





Dark forests, a lake and something that's supposed to be a hockey mask. If you're into horror movies, you hopefully get what I was aiming at. If not, just take a peek at my last picture ;-)

I used Essence Black Is Back and Wild White Ways for the background and the hockey mask, MoYou London Surf's Up for the lake, MoYou London Into The Woods, an emerald green Born Pretty Store stamping polish and ÜberChic Woodland Chic plate for the woods. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top gave the mani some extra shine. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...