Friday, October 19, 2018

Nail Crazies Unite: Ghost & Matte





 


With Halloween nearing, the Nail Crazies Unite want to see ghosts and matte today.





I decided to keep this one monochrome and started with two coats of aEngland Bridal Veil, a black polish with some holo sparkles. I was so sure I had some ghost stamping patterns, but in my more than 100 plates, not one single ghost pattern was to be found. So I hand painted them, using Born Pretty Store black and white stamping polish, a nail art brush and a dotting tool. After my usual coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top to protect the nail art, I added one coat of Picture Polish G'Day Matte for the matte effect.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...