Monday, October 8, 2018

Frisch Lackiert Challenge: Chevrons







Let's start the week with some chevrons for the Frisch Lackiert Challenge.





I started with one coat of Essence Wild White ways and topped it with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. If you're working with tape or nail vinyls, it's very important to let the base dry completely, so I waited about an hour befor taking the next step. This was applying the chevron vinyls. You can buy them everywhere they sell nail vinyls, I got mine from What's Up Nails. Then I added OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, Catrice ASHley and Essence Black Is Back. I did one nail at a time and rempved the vinyls immediatley after applying the polishes. After some drying time, I added another coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top. To finish, I topped the mani with Picture Polish G'Day Matte.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...