Monday, October 29, 2018

Frisch Lackiert Challenge: Lieblingsbuch/-film







Favourite book or movie is this week's prompt for the Frisch Lackiert Challenge.




I had a hard time deciding what to do, since I don't have a single favourite book or movie. On of my most beloved books (I've read it at least 15 times) is the german fantasy classic "Die unendliche Geschichte" (The neverending story). I started with three coats of Manhattan Marcel Ostertag 005, a grey creme, since the cover of the german edition is grey. Then I stamped a black wolf (Magno Nails plate MM34), a white dragon with golden eyes (MoYou London Suki Collection plate 07) and a white horse (Bundle Monster plate BM-615). The black snake that bites a white snake's tail I painted by hand. The polishes I used are black and white Born Pretty Store stamping polishes and Barry M. Gold Foil. I finished with one coat of Bundle Monster Smudge Free Top Coat. 














2 comments:

  1. Ach ♥ Die unendliche Geschichte habe ich auch so häufig gelesen oder eher geguckt. Wie schön.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, Laura! Ich heule auch heute noch jedes Mal wegen Artax...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...