Friday, October 26, 2018

Creep It Together





Today I have something very rare for you, a brand new polish ;-) I usually buy polishes and wait for months or years until I wear them, but this beauty I had to use immediately.





Creep It Together (by KBShimmer) is a multichrome magnetic shimmer with colorshifting flakies. The polish (and the flakies) show all the fall colours, green, gold, orange, red/pink. The bottle shot also shows some blue, but this wasn't visible on the nails. I used two coats, only magnetizing the second one. One coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top to top the mani, again no magnetizing.













 



KBShimmer polishes are sold on their website (US only) and at Harlow & Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one of them, and I really do appreciate them all.

Please refrain from using my comments for link dropping and spamming and note that I may remove any comments that violate this policy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...